Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

Fantasy planning

Hi guys! my name is Shadrach.
I've been doing my fantasy plan in my school for this week  i'm creating a invisible cloud floating with crazy creepy flowers and tree. The flowers were talking, tree blowing leaves, flying animals with wings, blowing fire dragon, floating road line, fresh water and a floating boat. Also its similar to are topic. And we wrote about the reason for it. Next week if week if we do shelter I will create a defensive transparent wall.


I will show you a picture of avatar

Thank you for reading my blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question