Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

My scavenger hunt measurement

Hi guys,

This week we have been learning measurement in our maths. We just started on Thursday,

First you need to go to the Ako Ngatahi site and find it there then share it to your partner that you choose. First task we get a ruler and we need to find 6 things that is 1 centimetre in our classroom. Suddenly we found this button and try to measure it there it was we found one and take a picture of it in our Chromebook. We struggle to find another one but luckily my partner found one it shaped like a cilendar we measure it again and take a picture. But it was too late it was pick up time.

I wish that we have more time so we can complete are mission and to learn more measurements.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question