Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

How To Play Samoan Traditional Game (Taulafoga)

Talofa readers, This week is a special week because it is Samoan language week. Today I would be sharing with you my presentation of the Samoan traditional game that I chose. The game that I choose was Taulafoga which is an ancient sport that is played usually with chiefs and village elders. So I would tell you how to play it and what things you need to play Taulafoga. 

it was a success I kept researching, adding more details to my work so that it would be more creative and attractive. 

Sources: Google

Here is my work: 
Hope you enjoyed my presentation and learned something new. Happy Samoan Language week(:

1 comment:

  1. good afternoon shad, i like how you presented the google drawing. And maybe make the font a bit bigger and change the colour of the font to a darker colour.

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question