Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How To Make An Origami Flapping Bird

Kia, ora readers, 

Welcome back to my blog. And in today's blog post I will be sharing with you how to make an origami flapping bird. 

The inspiration for me to make origami birds is doing one of the lockdown tasks. And the task is to watch a youtube tutorial and teach yourself how to make origami. And take a picture of it and post an instructional video on your blog so that others can try it too.

Unfortunately, I don't have a tutorial but I have made it. But now I will show you a clip of a YouTuber making the flapping origami bird. 

Tutorial - Of the flapping bird


I was having a hard time making that video because some of the parts I have to pause because I forget what the next step is. It was very difficult to make because I used a lot of paper and failed to make them, so I had to make them a coup times. But I was very proud when I finished making it because it turned out the bird actually flaps its wings. The reason why I couldn't post it to my blog is I think it was too big of a clip that is why I could upload it. 

I hope you learned how to make origami and don't hesitate to comment or ask me any questions. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Shadrach! It is annoying when videos don't upload properly but you have done a great job on this. Let's look into how to get these videos uploaded. It's a shame not everyone can see all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question