Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Basketball Friday night.

Hi everyone,

In this blog post I will share you what happened in our basketball Friday nights.

Are team was called heat and we were playing against hotshot. Hotshot is our school team too so it is basically my school vs my school.

The score was 14 10 we had 14 and the opponents had 10. We won against them, and I scored four points.   was our first time winning our basketball game. We won because of our team work we were having good defend and shooting but we had to work on marking a player.

Our player of the day in our basketball team was a girl.

It was really fun versing our school team.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post of basketball and make sure to not forget to leave a comment. Image result for basketball

4 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach.
    Well done to you and your team on winning your first game of basketball.
    It's great having other people that you can rely on when you are playing a team sport.
    I always remember someone saying "there is no 'I' in team", which means you work as a team not as an individual.
    You have included a photo, is this of your favourite basketball team?
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Mrs Cassidy I would like to say that "thank you for the positive stuff that you said in my blog post and commenting always". And it wasn't our first game playing basketball it was our first time wining a basketball game in our season. And also thank you for forcing me not to give up on my basketball game and my life.

    And yes your right about that that is my favourite basketball team. And my favourite player in the NBA is Lebron James.

    Does one of your children play basketball?

    Thank so much Mrs Cassidy.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shadrach.
    It's always a pleasure replying to your blogs.
    I have heard of Lebron James. He's pretty talented.
    No, my daughter doesn't play basketball.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Mrs Cassidy thank you for replying my question from my reply to you. Lebron James is really talented at basketball. But he move to lakers because before he was in heat then cavaliers and now his in lakers. But it was ashamed that they lose in the championships.

    I bet that your daughter plays netball.

    Thank you Miss Cassidy for commenting on my blog.(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question