Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My experience at Fanimals!

Kia, ora everyone,

Today I will summarise my experience at Fanimals. I  was really excited to go to fanimals because I wanted to see the animals. If you guys don't know fanimals it is a popular TV show around New Zealand.

First we got a tour of the studio of Fanimals I was so surprise of how big it is and how many cameras there were. And then Aaron and a girl played "who's poo's are who"? Basically that was the first filming that we had to do. The game was really funny Aaron and a girl had to guess the animals poo with a card and then if they don't guess the poo of the animal they will get pie in the face. After we finish filming the game we get to taste the chocolate whip cream.

And then the animal came. There was a chicken, pony, cow, lamb, rabbit and guinea pig. I really like the lamb and the pony because they were so calm and fluffy. And then we had lots of filming and then a girl asked Jess and Stacey a question. After we finished all the filming and the stuff that we had to do, we took a big photo of all of us.

And then the last part we got to pat the golden retriever dog called Molson.



 By the way if you guys are near New Zealand you can watch the show is at 4pm next Friday November 8 2019.

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my summarise of my experience at fanimals.

10 comments:

  1. HiShad,

    Wow!It's really amazing you will be part of the Fanimals shows on TV today. And some of your friends also part of this show. I can't wait to see you in TV by next week. I am really excited to watch you on TV for the first time.
    Thank you also to your teacher for choosing you to be part of this TV show program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Daddy,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog always. And thank you for saying positive words in my comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shadrach,


    I think its awesome you went to Fanimals I can't wait to see you on TV on November the 8th were there anybody else with you and Aaron? I think your blog post is amazing I really like Fanimals it's an amazing show but having other people on it thats even more amazing. What channel is Fanimal on?
    I wait for your reply.
    :)Harmony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Harmony,

      Thanks for the comment. There was more people than only Aaron in Fanimals but I can't say their names because I haven't ask permission. I hope that you have time to watch Fanimals because the game that Aaron play was funny. "Oh" the channel I think is on channel two.

      BYE(:

      Delete
  3. Hi Shadrach,

    Sam here I really like your blog post about you going to the Fanimals show.I really like how you explaind what you first got to see.Any way keep up the hard work.I hoped you had a fun time there.BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo, e lelei Sam,

      I really appreciate your feedback on my blog. You are also going on TV right because you were with me. It was a really nice experience.

      Your bro, Shadrach

      Delete
  4. Hi Shadrach,

    I like you blog about Fanimals I am going to like seeing you on TV on November the 8th.
    I wait for your reply.
    Konner


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Konner,

      Thanks for the feedback that you wrote. I hope that you will see me on TV on Fanimals. You are right it's at November 8 next next Friday.

      See you Konner!

      Delete
  5. Hi shadrach,

    It's Christina here I just wanted to say how was Fanimals? was it good or were you feeling a bit nervous. If I was on Fanimals I would run off stage and hide for the rest of my life. But if my Nana was there she would say "there is noting to be scared of" So then I would shake my nevs off and I would go back on stage. Good job Shadrach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina,

      Thank you for reading my blog post and giving me feedback. Thank you for asking me how was fanimals. Well I was really nervous and excited at the same time, because it was my first time going on TV.

      Also thank you for the story that you told. That makes me motivated when I go on stage.

      Kind regards Shadrach

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question