Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

Hi blog,

Today I will share you another amazing work I did since the quarantine. 

So the task I did was blogging choices and I picked one activity from it. The challenge is to design a poster to raise awareness of the CARR values. 

My idea would be making my work attractive and creative. Making sure people will understand it. 

This activity was fun and enjoyable because I can help other people. And motivating them. 

Here is my work:



Please give me feedback so I can make an improvement in my work.

Question of the day: How do you show commitment, achievement, resilient and respect, to people?


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question