Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Hornby got talent video.

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog. I know I haven't been blogging for weeks and I am sorry for that. But anyways I have an amazing post to share you. 

it's an energetic day and I needed to do a video of my Hornby got talent video. Because I got told by 2 teachers to do it because they wanted to see my talent. My video is about a trickshot with a basketball. It was very fun to do and very creative. 

But anyways here is my video:


Please give me feedback for my blog post!

Question of the day: What kind of video would you do when you get told by your teacher, parents or friend to do a talent video?

2 comments:

  1. Nice tricky long shot buddy��
    Nice music background also.
    Good job Shad...��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,

      Dad for commenting on my blog. You always support my blog and I appreciate it.

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question