Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

My Own Inventions

 Hello bloggers, In the past week in our Hurumanu session we have been discussing the problems that we have in our daily life. So I thought really hard in my mind what is the most annoying thing that I always have trouble with, and then I found out that I had trouble folding any fabrics of shirt quickly and neatly, so I decided to create my own inventions. 

My invention is called; The Efficient Shirt Folder. I've explained all the pros and the cons of my invention. Then I created my product in a google drawing and explain how it works and all the features about it. 

Here is my invention:

I hope you are all having a great rest of your day and have enjoyed my blog post. "It would be nice if you drop a comment"(;

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question