Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mystery Blog post!(:

Hi everyone,

You guys might be wondering why my blog post title is not food activity anymore. Because this blog that I will tell you is what me and my family were doing did last week. So we went swimming in pioneer pool. Me and my brother were the only one swimming because my parents didn't want to. As we went inside there were lots of people, and I wasn't really expecting that.

Anyways let's get to the cool part. Me and my brother get to swim in the wave pool two times and I think the wave pool activate every thirty minutes. And me and my brother planed to play a game in the pool. Because we were so board. Like shooting a ball into the hole of the floaty. And then we went to the pool that's rounded in circle and pushes us. And last of all we went ti Carl's junior and eat. Sadly we went home.):
Image result for swiming pool
Please leave a comment if you enjoy my recap story and give me some feedback to.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach, You did an amazing writing. I can tell by how you wrote it that you enjoyed your time there. I also enjoyed swimming at Jelly Park last week. One thing to improve is the picture because it is back and white on the outside. Make sure it's a pool picture that is not scary.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shadrach,

    Sam here just letting you know that you had a littel mistake in were you said you and your family were doing on your last week.Any way you have an a really Amazing blog post.Keep the hard work up shadrach.BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam,

      Thank's for your comment on m blog. And thank you for reading my blog post properly. Also thank you for stepping out and telling my mistake.

      Thank's Sam Hope you have a great day.(:

      Delete
  3. Hi Aaron,

    Thank you for your amazing feedback on my blog. Also thank you for the next step that you told me. I am very sorry for the picture that I added I didn't realise it. I think that is the only pool that is really inappropriate and not copy wright.

    Kind Regards Shadrach

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question