Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

ART (Impasto Technique)

 Kasmusta readers. Welcome back to my blog, in my blog post I will be talking about what we have been learning in art and the different techniques. The work that I would be sharing with you, is all about the impasto painting technique. 

Answer the following questions and post these to your blog:

  1. What does the word impasto mean? Look up the word in lexipedia.com, then type your answer here: The word impasto means how thickly you apply the paint which makes the brush or palette knife marks visible. 


  1. How can impasto brushstrokes express emotions?

How the brushstrokes express is by showing how thick the paint is and see which direction the brushstrokes are painted. 


  1. Was Van Gogh one of the first painters to use the impasto technique?

Rembrandt Frans Hals was one of the first artists who introduced the impasto painting technique. It said that his painting included a 3d effect using his impasto technique. 


Vincent Van Gogh was one of the famous artists who use the impasto painting technique in every of his painting. He says that the impasto painting technique includes an expression of emotions on the painting, that is why he loved doing the impasto painting technique. 

Uploading: 22651 of 22651 bytes uploaded.

Hope you learned something and enjoyed my blog post, make sure to leave a comment(:




No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question