Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Weekly word withdrawn!

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. I know that I haven't been posting weekly words for topic because my teacher hasn't changed the weekly word. But in this blog post I will show you my weekly word. I was so confused about the meaning in the dictionary so I asked my teacher and understood it. This word is an emotion. 

Here is my weekly word:

Please leave a comment if you like this weekly word. I have a challenge for you, can you add this into your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question