Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Circulatory system

Hi guys, 
In our topic we have been learning about the Circulatory system. We did a experiment. We drank half of the water in the water bottle and we add two tea spoon of sugar, one tea spoon of salt, we add cherious with food colouring, marshmallow and a beef jerky. We cut the marshmallow into pieces and all so the beef jerky. The cherious was for the red blood cells it storage the blood and carry it around, The marshmallow was for the white blood cells it fight germs and eat them and the beef jerky was for the platelets, is when you have wound and it heals it. Here is the picture of the experiment. 


I hope you enjoyed my blog post :).

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Shadrach I can tell you were working on the body systems what are the 3 types of bloods cells are there. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samson thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. The three blood cells are the white blood cells, platelets and red blood cells :).

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question