Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My Amazing Body

Hi guys, 
Are W.A.L.T is to explain what different body systems are and how they work.
We have been learning about 4 different bodies and they are Digestive system, Nervous system, Muscular system and respiratory system. We have to wrote 4 things that we learnt  in each body system. For example the Digestive system is to get nutrients out of your body, the cerebellum will control your body and lean new things, the muscular system helps your bone moves your body and, when you breathe in you will get oxygen and when you blow out you breathe out carbon dioxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question