Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

What I done in the holidays

What I did in the holidays
Hi guys,
Welcome back to my blog I will talk about what i did in the holidays. Me, my brother, my mum, my friend, my friend mum went to Hagely park we explored everything and walk around. I saw this guy trew a Frisbee it went so far away. Anyways we played basketball me my friend vs my brother. After we played basketball we played a game it's called the golden egg it's basically 1 person will run on the square then when the other shoot they have to stop then the other player which is the golden egg they have to run then tag the other player then goto the finish line.

Another story
I played Fortnite with Patrick my friend we played playground 1 v 1 courses my friend one He really beat me like a pro. So I played with my friend Lennox he teached me how to build 1 by 1 and 2 by 2 in Fortnite. First we went to get some it need to be max after we raced to the top of the sky. Suddenly Lennox trol me he trow me a grenade that you can fall but not dying. So I fell down I have to build up again. Ovious he won the race. This time we went to build the 2 by 2 where you can peek both side but this time we didn't have a race because I need to improve my building.

I hope you enjoyed my holiday story 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    I like knowing what you did in the holiday, I really think you enjoy your holiday, and it was great your happy, I really enjoy reading your blog post, have a great day bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jhrnyelle,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and maybe next time I could comment on your blog too if I have sometime.

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question