Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

End of year Preparation

W.A.L.T Prepare for our end of year PAT comprehension and Star test 
Hi guys,
Today I'am going to prepare for my PAT comprehension test and Star test. What am'I going to do to help improve my test is to improve from the begin of the year and this year. I will write down my goals.

Goals
  • I need to be a stanine five or higher
  • Read all the answer to make sure if its correct.
  • Make sure to look for clues in the text.
  • Re-read the text or the paragraph first.
  • Take your time and don't be frustrated when reading the answer or the text.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach you done well I want to know how you feel about the coprehension test Hope you do well and good luck for the comprehension test. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Samsoni thank's for your feedback on my blog I felt nervous and exiting at the same time.

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question