Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Hurumanu 1| Heroes

 Welcome back, readers. In our Hurumanu one class, we are focusing on our heroes and what makes a superhero. 

So our first task was to think of a representative hero that did something good for the country or just in general (Family, teachers etc) and is special to us. And the superhero that I really love is James cook because he was so intelligent that he discovered the North and the South of New Zealand while on a ship. He was so fearless that he was even discovered the Great Barrier Reef of Australia, and prove that the Terra Australis is non-existing. The attributes that make him special was exploring and discovering the world, and have resilience and commitment. He was also respectful and kind to people and sacrificed his life for the world. He died on the surface of the beach of Hawaii on February 14, 1779, and got stabbed straight to the neck of an islander. I have a massive amount of respect for him because he served his life for the world and did a lot of amazing things for the world. 

And our second task was to draw our character on our books and write attributes (Descriptive words) around them.

Here is my work:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Hope to see your feedbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question