Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

7/8 Art (Water Colouring Painting)

 Today I will be sharing the watercolor work that I completed and the watercolor paintings that I haven't finished. I will be sharing the progress that I made during this art session. For all of the paintings I will show you I will be putting captions on how I made them. 

Here are my paintings:


For this watercolouring painting, I tried drawing multiple flowers one braches and getting creative with it. This drawing is very basic and I think I did alright on painting the flower and drawing it. I didn't really use a technique here I just painted it and mix it with different colours. But sadly I didn't finish it. 

For this flower, I didn't actually paint it because I didn't have much time and it was probably the most difficult one. But I just drew it with a sketching pencil. 
This painting was very interesting to do because I learnt I lot of techniques, like adding salt to have texture. Wash technique (one stipe and dipping it into the water to make a lighter shade. Then the others were experimenting and mixing the colours. The last technique that I did was painting, soaking the paintbrush in the water, taking out all the water and just stroking it on the painting. 
This painting was one of the paintings that I did because we used a palate and mixed different colours. And the technique that I did was scraping the paint to make a lighter shade. 

This drawing is also not finished because I didn't paint it. But I think I did pretty well on this drawing, no technique is needed on this one. 

I think that drawing and water colouring is pretty satisfying and all the technnique you use. It was fun doing this kind of topic, I wish to learn more techniques. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post please leave a comment(;








No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question