Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

WHAT ARE HAAST EAGLE'S | why did they become extinct?

 Hello readers, 

Welcome back to my blog. In today's blog post I will be sharing information about these species of vultures called Haast Eagle, and why did they extinct. 

These species of eagle are my favourite animal but I mostly like the Philippines Eagle because it's the national bird. And they are so big and interesting. What is your favourite animal? What kind of birds do you like? 

So this is another task from our hurumanu class which is about Uncle Don. And unfortunately, the Haast Eagles made me interested, so I picked carefully and researched them. And I used the apps called canva because it is the most creative and enjoyable app to use. But the bad thing is I can't download it to the blog because it's too small. (Please bare with me)

Here is the link to the sound of the bird since I can't upload it.

Haast Eagle Sound

Here is my work:



I think that this task is again very fun and enjoyable because I get to learn different stuff and species. I would love to do more of these. And I think this is a good way of learning other fauna and flora and such a good habit of presenting it.

Please don't forget to leave a comment(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question