Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

Topic: Dance!

Hi everyone,

At school we have been doing topic in the afternoon and our topic is about drama, music and dance.

This one is about dance so are challenge was to explain what is dance. The second question was if we had to learn any dance it would be? and the last question was here are five interesting dance video. I had five interesting dance video that you guys can learn. There was robot dance, breaking dance, old town road dance, Irish dance and flare dance.

I also change my font not bold, so it separate from the question and I also label my dance styles. You guys can just click on the blue highlight link so you guys can see my work and watch how to do the dances.

Here it is if you want to see my work and the videos:
Topic
Image result for Breaking dance
Image result for Irish dance
Image result for Old town road dance
Related image
Image result for flare dance
Please don't hesitate a comment. (:



2 comments:

  1. Hey shadrach I like the way that you used the names of the dance and I liked the way that you put picture that makes me get more information and i like the paragraph maybe next time you could use more details By Tutoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Tutoe thank you for replying in my blog, and thank you for saying positive stuff about my work and my learning. But I don't get your helpful comment that you said because I add lots of details in this work.

    How about you what are your favourite dance style?

    Thank you Tutoe.(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question