Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

'The three little pig's wondering'

Hi today,
Im going to show you what we have been doing last week from our school. We have to write things that we thought after reading the story. And we need to make it in our own words.


I wonder if the a third little pig will die for killing the wolf to death. I wonder if the third little pig will eat all the food that he get. Maybe if the wolf's grandma will stay alive she will eat the third little pig and blow his house. Maybe when the third little pig ate the wolf his brother,sister, mum and dad will burn the third little pig's house and eat him for their grandma. I when the  wolf eat the first and the second little pig maybe when the third little pig boiled him with hot water they where still alive in his tummy. I wonder when the wolf try to eat the first and second little pig they will run to the third little pig's house so their safe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question