Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

The three little pig's

Hi guy's,
In the past few week in our reading we've been talking about what is Protagonist and the antagonist means. Protagonist means the good guy and the antagonist is the Villain or the bad guy. I will show you the 1 things that I've done. In the fake story of the three little pig the third little pig is the protagonist. But in the real story the wolf was the Protagonist because he was just asking for a cup of sugar to make a cake for her granny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question