Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

SLJ: (Day 4 activity 2) Changing my name.

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. I am really sorry for not blogging a lot anymore because my family always goes somewhere and busy. I am sorry for not blogging a lot please for give me.

So the topic for this activity is about names.

So the challenge was to: imagine you were allowed to change my name to anything that want. And why would you choose that name.

If I would change my name to anything it would be:
Stephen Giannis which is a mix of stephen curry and Giannis Antetokounpo. Because they are a really good player in basketball and they are both my favourite.

This activity was fun and interesting because it is easy and not too hard.

Image result for stephen curry shooting form

Image result for giannis antetokounmpo dunk

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post and make sure to leave a comment that is positive, helpful and thoughtful.

Question of the day: Would you change your name or stick with your name? (I would keep my name because my parents gave it to me and it's really special)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shadrach!

    I'm Natasha, I'm from Hornby High and I'm going to be checking out your Summer Learning Journey blog posts over the holidays. So far, I'm impressed!

    I love that you've included photos of both players, and how you've explained why you chose this name. I also like that you chose a name combined of two other names, I haven't seen anyone else do that yet!

    I'm guessing you're a big fan of basketball, do you have a favourite NBA team?

    Once again, awesome work Shadrach, I really enjoyed reading your post. Have a great night and enjoy the rest of your time off from school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha Fry,

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post. Thank you so much for giving me lots of positive feedback and asking me question. I can tell you've read all my writing on my blog post. Your feedback makes me really valued because you said you haven't see anyone else do that yet.

      "Yes" I am a really big fan of basketball because my family likes basketball.

      'My favourite basketball team is Milwaukee Bucks because they are doing awesome. I am really impress to that team.

      Thank you again for your feedback. Hope you have a great day(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question