Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

SLJ: (Day 4 Activity 1) Famous tennis players.

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today's blog post will be another Summer Learning Journey activity. This topic will be famous tennis players.

The task was to: watch these videos about Serena and Venus Williams. I had to tell three things that you learned from watching these video, as well as one thing I would still like to know.

This activity was enjoyable because I learned about famous tennis player. I don't play tennis but I am interested at it. 


Here is my work:


One things that I still wan't to know is: What are they going to spend with millions of dollars?

Hope you learned something from my blog post. And make sure to leave a comment. 

Question of the day: What one thing would you buy if something is free?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I really like the way you have presented your answer. It is really clear and easy to read the points you wanted to highlight.
    Wow, you can earn a lot of money playing tennis! I'd love to know what they spend all the money on too. I'd share mine with my family and maybe buy myself a new house and donate some to well deserving charities. What would you spend yours on?
    I would probably buy new car if they were free. What about you?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,

      Thank you so much for your feedback on my blog post. Thank you for the positive vibe and asking me questions.

      What a great question!, I would spend it with my family to buy our own house.

      Tennis is a really good sport but do you play it?

      Hope you read my reply.(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question