Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

SLJ: (Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1) Favourite things!

Hello viewers,

Welcome back to my blog. This blog post will be another Summer Learning journey blog post that I am excited to show you. 



So challenge was to: create a list of your top five favourite things to do and take pictures of yourself doing each of these things.

This challenge was really fun for me because I just enjoy doing this activities. 

Here is my work:

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post.

Question of the day: What kind of activities do you like to do when your're at home?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shadrach!

    Congratulations on completing another post! I'm so impressed by the amount of time and effort you put into your work - well done! :)

    Awesome bike! Was it a Christmas gift? I like cycling too but I don't own my own bike so I don't get to do it very often.

    You have a budgie? How cool! What's his/her name?

    Have a great afternoon, Shadrach. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shadrach,

    How are you?

    I've just been thinking about all of your wonderful SLJ blog posts and so I've popped back in to have another look at them. You really have put a lot of time and effort into them and it shows. :)

    While I'm here I also wanted to let you know that there's just over a week left before the Summer Learning Journey programme finishes and before it wraps up next Friday (January 24th) I'd love to see some more posts from you. You started off so strong, sharing some fantastic posts but I've noticed that you haven't been as active in recent weeks. If you can, jump back online and have a go at a few more activities. Remember, the more you do, the more points you could earn!

    I look forward to seeing more completed activities from you soon. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question