Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

SLJ: (Day 5 Activity 1) The Important

Hello everyone, 

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will have another Summer Learning Journey blog post to share with you. Today's topic is about the important. "So lets get right into it".

For today's challenge is to: learn more things that are important to you. Share three things that you treasure and say why they are treasures to you. The things that I would treasure number one is my families. Because I can't live without them I would be always board when don't have them. They also make my day and always very sweet and kind. Number two is my mountain bike. Because my parents spend a lot of time sacrifice and working hard to achieve it. They also is a good for exercise. The last things is my phone. Because I always wan't to contact my family from other countries and my family in where I am currently living. I also would get board if I couldn't watch and play games on my phone. 







Hope you guys learned something in my blog post. Make sure to leave a comment and add positive, thoughtful and helpful comments. 

Question of the day: Would you rather have an I phone or a Samsung Phone?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shadrach,

    Another great post I see; well done! :)

    What a lovely list. I really like how all of your reasons for choosing these things are family orientated. My family's very important to me as well - they'd be at the tip-top of my list too. What are you favourite things to do with your family?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question