Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

What I got for Christmas!

Kia ora, everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post it won't be a Summer Learning Journey activity it's about what I got for Christmas. I know it's a late post but I have been waiting for this and always want's to use it.

So I got a bike for Christmas and I got it from Eco Cycle. It's an amazing shop for bikes they have professional bikes and will entertain you. They are also really helpful if you do not know anything about mountain bikes.

So the bike I got was a 2020 polygon premier 4. It cost five hundred and nine dollars. The colour is orange and grey. It has eight gears, it has a 27.5 inches wheel, the fork is 120mm travel, it's has a dis brake on both wheels, grippy handles and kinda comfy seat.

Here is a picture of it:
Image result for 2020 polygon premier 4
Hope you enjoy my blog post make sure to leave a comment.

Question of the day: What kind of mountain do you have but if you don't have any what was your Christmas present. 

2 comments:

  1. hi shad I like your blog post how many gears on your bike do you have bye shad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Konner,

      How is your day going?

      Thank you so much for giving me feedback about my bike. I don't really understand your feedback next time can you please be more clear.

      I am just curious of how many gears your bike has.

      Have a nice day(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question