Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Drama (Manologue)

Hello bloggers, 

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will show you what we have been doing in Drama. 

So in today session, I will be showing you my monologue that I picked. This monologue is about basketball therapy and I picked this because I like basketball and it's my favourite sport. 

 Here is my Monologue:



I don't need therapy! I don't need to be here. I'm not insane, I'm Linsane. As in I've got "a condition" called Linsanity! And anyone in their right mind who has seen point guard Jeremy Lin do his thing on the basketball court would have it too!
That's what my mom and sister don't get. That's why they wanted me to come talk to you. But I don't need to be here. I'm only here because my mom caught me talking about Jeremy Lin at my father's wake.

Please don't forget to leave a comment on my blog and make sure it is positive, helpful and thoughtful. 

Question of the day: 
What kind of monologue do you like/like reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question