Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

History about Disaster In New Zealand!

Hello, amazing people,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will show you what we have been doing in our reading/social studies.

Social studies, we have been researching the history of New Zealand, it could be anything you like. We had to write lots of information and searched up information on google. The stuff that I want to research is the disaster of New Zealand. The disaster that I picked was the most dangerous Earthquake in New Zealand. The name is called Napier earthquake. I made it on a google slide to gather information and show you my presentation.

This activity was very fun to do because I like learning history and researching.

Source: Information about the Napier earthquake!!!

Here is my slide presentation:

Hope you are having a good day and make sure to leave a comment. 

Question of the day: What do you think is number 1 worst disaster in New Zealand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question