Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Marketing Day | 2020

So for the past few weeks, we have been starting on our business enterprise. This basically means you make a company and make products then sell them. And the market day is when you buy the product from other companies. The fun part about marketing day was when my group successfully made our products and sell them to people. It felt really amazing because we achieve something really hard to do as a group. The things that we should change for our company was making the posters more eye-catchy to people and having a better table to put all our products on. 

My group made cushions for car seats, chairs and for cuddling. We made the cushion it with squishy foam and some old curtains, fabrics and old shirts. We used the sewing machine so it's much easier to make our products. Our company name was Super Cuddles. We had the different size of cushions there was small, medium, large and hotdog pillows. The small cost $3.00, medium $4.00, Large $5.00 and hotdog pillow $6.00. When the marketing day was almost over we made our prices cheaper so people could buy more of our products. 

The money that we borrowed was $10.75 and the profit that we made at marketing day was $68.00. The total profit we made was $58.00. We didn't expect to make this much money because we thought people won't buy our cushion because nobody would like it but people were actually buying it and liking it. I was proud of my group because of how much money we made and how we helped each other. Our team worked really well together and gets the job done easily. 

This was the first time I've experienced the market day and it was full of joy and fun. Other companies were very amazing because they had lots of talents and were very kind. It was very successful and loved how much money we got and how my teamwork. 


Question of the day: If you had a business enterprise what products would you make (Why)? 

Hope you enjoyed my blog post and make sure to not hesitate to comment!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question