Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Fun Run | 2020

Kia ora, 

Welcome back to my blog, in today's blog post I will share you my experience during our fun run for 2020. The fun run is basically having fun and running while doing some obstacles. We had all the students up to year seven to ten, to cooperate in the fun run. 

In the fun run, there was powdered colour spraying at you and getting wet with water. There were also sponges getting thrown at you and you can slide through the water slide. There were also obstacles like going in the bouncy castle and ducking under and jumping over last of all there were water guns getting horribly spraying at you. 

We had to run, jog or walk two laps around the field to get our reward which is sparkling water. The sparkling water didn't taste good and doesn't have a lack of flavour. So I and my friends decided to pour the sparkling water on each other's head and bodies because we all didn't like the sparkling water. Then we cheered and supported the other students who are participating in the fun run. It was funny because some of the year nines and tens tripped over when running. We had lots of fun doing the fun run I hope we have another opportunity to do the fun run next year. 

here are some pictures and videos: 
Question of the day: Have you ever done a run similar to this before? 

Don't forget to leave a comment and hope you enjoyed my experience during the fun run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question