Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

EARTHQUAKE | 2011

In our Hurumanu class which is our social study class, we have been studying on Earthquakes in New Zealand. Currently, we are focusing on the 2011 Earthquake in the city of Christchurch, have you ever heard of the Cathedral structure in the city of Christchurch. 

So we had a taskboard to do and our task was answering the questions and reading some articles and listen to the audiobook. The point was answering all the questions and researching information in-depth so we can get the right answer. My idea for my presentation was answering the questions and adding a lot of information in each slide. And I added some pictures to make my presentation more catchy and creative. 

Here is my finished presentation: 

SLIDE PRESENTATION

More quake damage to Chch Cathedral | RNZ News
Don't forget to leave feedback for my blog post and do not hesitate while commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question