Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

E.O.T.C WEEK JELLIE PARK | TASKBOARD

 Hello bloggers, 

Welcome back to my blog in this blog post I will share you my finished work of the Jellie park taskboard. (This is not my Jellie park experience it's just the taskboard we have to do). There fore next week on Wednesday, 3rd of December which means our class is going to Jellie park for our EOTC week. 

Basically, our task for the Jellie park taskboard is to make a poster and write eight safety tips on water. But what I did is different because I have four safety tips on swimming pool and in the ocean. I also added some pictures of the different safety signs. 

Here is my finished work: 


Question of the day: what is the best advice will you give to a person when swimming in the pool?

Hope you enjoyed my blog post and make sure to leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question