Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

My Sport Hero

 Welcome back bloggers, In our Hurumanu one subject we have been researching our own sports heroes and how they became a hero. We didn't write how good the person was, how rich they were and how famous they were, it was about them being a hero and what they've done to become a hero. I choose the one and only Stephen Curry because he is not only an NBA star but also helpful and thoughtful. 

Have a think of what Stephen Curry has done during the past and what things he did to you that made you become a better person? For me, Stephen Curry made me a better person and inspired me to play basketball. He is such an amazing athlete I wish that I could be him one day. Stephen Curry made the world a better place to live in and change people to become the best version of themselves. 

Here is a google drawing that I made about Stephen Curry being a hero:


Hope you learned something new and enjoyed my presentation, if you enjoy please leave a comment and I will much appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question