Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

My covid-19 Reflection!

Konichiwa bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will share you my reflection about Covid 19. 

So I was scrolling down to the projects/choices that we can do at home suddenly a Covid 19 title got my attention. I picked this activity because of how the coronavirus is affecting the whole world. My task was to make a copy of the slide and put it in my wga folder. And then write the things that are out of my control, things that I can control and how can I keep my family and myself protected. 

I felt really proud of myself when I finished the activity because I think I can help people by them doing these things to protect them from coronavirus. 

Her is my work:



Please leave a comment if this activity helped you!

Question of the day: What things would you do to keep ourself protected from coronavirus?

And remember to stay positive, kind, healthy and clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question