Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Knowledge about | Gold mining & Discrimination

 Hello viewers, in this blog post I will do one of my reading tasks. My reading task is to share all the things I know about gold mining. This is my own opinion about gold mining and discrimination, I don't know what gold mining and discrimination really mean, so I will try my best. 

Next week I will make a blog post of what I learned about gold mining and discrimination. I will share you all my knowledge and what they actually mean. 

The things I know about gold mining is: 

  • Miners use tools to dig a private underground that goes through another country or somewhere. Miners also use special tools to get through the walls. 
  • I think Miner's objective is to find as many golds as they can and then deliver it to their company and sell them. Or they can trade it with something that is the same amount of cost as a gold. 
  • If there are stream with water somewhere in an underground gold mining, they use a scooper and tries to get golds. And then they wash it off with clean water and use their eyes if there is any gold. 
  • Gold miners maybe also can find a way to get to their company just by going back and forth. Or they can just build their own space to put all their tools and stuff in it. 
Now I am going to talk about discrimination and what the things I know about discrimination.
  • My opinion about discrimination Is racism about people being racist to our or their society. 
  • Discrimination is maybe also how racist people talk about other colour skins and which culture they came from. 
Question of the day: 
What does discrimination mean and why is it so important? 

Hope you enjoyed my blog post about my knowledge about gold mining and discrimination, make sure to leave a comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question