Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My last summer learning journey practice!

Hello guys,
Welcome back to my blog this is my last summer learning journey practice. On are last task we have to find two facts about are country. Remember that I picked Canada in my first summer learning journey. And we have to pick are favourite landmarks from are country. Also Mrs Morgan already created the doc so it make it more easier.Toronto - ON - Toronto Harbourfront7.jpgThe CN tower is the 9th tallest building ever in the world and it is 553.3 metres high. And the CN tower is located to Toronto and Ontario Canada it is only the place where you can see it.Image result for Niagara Falls gif

The Niagara falls is more than three times the height of the Angels falls it is 3,505 metres tall. The Niagara Falls on the border between the United States of America and Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    My name is Laura and I am one of the bloggers for the Summer Learning Journey. It's great that you are getting started on the Summer Learning Journey practice tasks already.

    Canada looks really interesting - both the buildings and cities, and the natural environment. My uncle lives near Niagara Falls but he lives in America, not Canada. Can you find this on a map? The Niagara Falls are on the border between the United States of America and Canada.

    Would you like to visit Canada?

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts this summer!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Laura thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. And also thank you for letting me know that Niagara Falls are border between the United States of America and Canada. I will try to find the Niagara Falls on a map. Thank you:).

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question