Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Prehistoric Art

In today's blog post I will be sharing another task that I did for my art class during the lockdown.

So the task that I picked was to create prehistoric artwork. So I've searched up on the internet on how to create prehistoric art. And I've also been getting an inspirational drawing of prehistoric art on the internet. 

So I've actually created one and I am willing to share it with you, but first Imma asks you a question. What is prehistoric art? For me, prehistoric art is people from back in the olden days who drew before it was written or recorded. And what the people in the olden days see, which became our history. 

Anyways here is my picture:


I did my work by scrunching up a piece f paper and colouring it with brown and red crayons, using them by using the edge of the crayons. And I scrunched up the paper again and add another layer. After it looked good I drew some pictures of prehistoric art which I got from the internet. 

it was very fun making the artwork because I've learned that you can tear off the skin of the crayons, and use it like charcoal. I was having trouble drawing the pictures because I broke the black color of my crayons. But it turned out pretty well and I am proud of it.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post, and make sure to leave a positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment. Have an awesome day(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question