Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

STOMP MUSIC

Hello bloggers, welcome back to my blog. In our Hurumanu session, we have been working on creating our own music which is called STOMP. We created our own music by developing our own group and making our own beat. We made our own music/beat by using different objects and doing different strumming patterns. My group used pens, a ruler a small bucket, a table, and markers. My role was drumming, Renz was doing the ruler, Jason was pen tapping and Isaiah was pen tapping with two pens. 

The purpose of doing this video was to get us, use to create our own music and get creative. 

Our first try creating our own beat was a fail so we tried different strumming patterns. Then we missed something, we realized we didn't have to do the same beating pattern. We tried and it and got better, then tried another beating pattern which sounded good, so we continued the beat. And we added a twist and add a pattern for our starting beat. So it was a success, we were so happy and got to film it. 
Hope you enjoyed our stomp music, make sure to leave a comment that is positive, thoughtful, and helpful(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question