Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Drama Reflection

 Hello bloggers, today I will be sharing and reflecting on what we have been doing this term in our drama session. 

We had lots of fun in drama and enjoyed our time so I will be reflecting on some things that I could remember. "I loved all the things we did in our drama session". I hope we get this subject next term because it's a lot of fun. The thing that I enjoyed the most was the emotional hitch driver because we had to create our own character and different emotions. I also loved the script play of the bullies because we get to memorize a script. 

Reflections: 

-Mask making - We had been making our own masks with a template, decorating them, and painting them. We used our mask to play in our own characters in the comedian of the Statue. 

-Script - Play: Bullies - We had a script of the Bullies and had to memorize the script with our group. Our characters had their own and different voices and had different actions. 

- Exploring Space on stage - Walking on stage in our own bubble and pretending to not look at each other. 

-Games and warmup - We warmed up our voices and did some stretching to prepare. 

-Storytelling - Our group had to make up a story, perform it to the class, had to relate our subject and have to make sense. 

-Emotional hitchhiker - There is a driver and three passengers that have their own character and emotion. 

-Comedian - There was the comedian of the statue, the poison and the chair. The statue had its own post and actually moving but when the people turn around it had its new position. The comedian of the poison is the person who makes it, kills the person who wants it and the other person likes it and doesn't die. Also, the comedian of the chair is when the person moves its chair and the other person moves its chair and tries to not look at each other, until they get very close to each other. 

Understanding The Differences Between Drama and Theatre | Lights Up

Hoped you learned a new game and love reading my blog post. Make sure to leave a comment(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question