Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Counting The Beat

Chao (Hello) bloggers welcome back to my blog. In today's blog, I will be sharing what we are doing in our counting the beat subject. For counting the beat we have been focusing on different types of guitar and today I will also share my knowledge about guitars. 

My favourite type of guitar is an electric acoustic guitar and a classical guitar. Which one is your favourite type of guitar? 

For my work, I used a slide presentation to make it more creative, so now I will be showing my presentation. 
Hope you learned and enjoyed my presentation. Make sure to leave a comment(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question