Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Measurements about shot put (Maths)

Kamusta readers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another excited blog post I will show you guys. It's another maths measurement blog post but it's shot put.

First we had to measure how far we threw on a data. And then our next steps was make a bar graph out of it. We needed to make two bar graph about shot put on knees and on one knee up. Joseph had 7.5 distance threw on both knees, Karsten had same as Joseph, Me, M.J. and Tutoe had the same distance and it was 6.5 metres. We got worster when we threw the shot put on one knee up. Joseph threw the shot put 7.5 metres while on one knee up Karsten did the same things as Joseph, Myself had 5.5 metres distances up on knees, M.J. had 4.5 metres threw but sadly Tutoe ran out of time. I had to explain my reason which one is different. My reason was: I think you have more power on both knees when your throwing a shot put. I rate myself 4 out of five on my presentation and 3/5 on my effort.

How to throw a shot put: Bend down place the shot put on your neck and push it as hard as you can. 

Here is my work:


Question of the day: Have you guys threw a shot put before and tell me how far you threw it.

Please don't hesitate to comment on my blog. Also leave my next step for my work.

Sorry for having image quality because my Chromebook isn't good for camera quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question