Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Mindfulness, Mindfulness, Mindfulness!

Talofa lava bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In today blog post I am going to share why we do mindfulness what and how. 

What is mindfulness? Doing something that will calm you down from something excited. And focus on one thing that will make you calm. It's also getting you thinking deeply into your brain, 

Why do we do Mindfulness? Is because to get us focus in learning and getting  ready. It's also about being calm when something goes excited and will make you enthusiastic. Mindfulness is also being at your own place and being silent 

How do we do mindfulness? We have ten minutes of mindfulness then we choose what we like from the option: Learn something new, mindful colouring, silent reading, listening to musics, connect with someone, list five things that I am grateful for and explain why, creative writing, give 5 meaningful compliments, rest, notice what's going around you using your five sense. If you done something that you've done before approximately one week then we have to change our activity.

Image result for mindfulness cartoon

Please read important message: Please don't forget to leave a comment on my blog and free feel to tell me anything/ask.

Question of the day: What kinds of ideas should we add to our mindfulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question