Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

My year 7 goal setting!((:

Tena koutou tena koutou tena koutou katoa,

Here again with another blog post this time it's not about maths it's about my goal settings for this year. 

Our first task was to write our goal on to a sheet of paper that our teacher gave to us. We haad lots of question and interesting. And then after e finish writing it on our paper we transferred it to a google doc. After we transferred it in our google docs then post it in our blog. But I will only share five of my goal settings. And I will explain each one of them. 

  1. Academic goals:
To learn algebra and learn more English.
I wan't to achieve this goal so I can solve anything in maths and to speak more words in English not repeating each word.
     
      2. Non academic goals:

Improve at basketball and to be taller. 
Basketball is my favourite sports but I wan't to improve more on my shooting and I really wan't to be more taller so it's good for basketball and it's also good for my family when they can't reach something from the cupboard I can. 
     3. What are my learning strengths: 



Thinking critically, share my ideas and points of view with different people. 

Understand other people's
opinions and ideas. 
I picked these strengths  because I know I can do them and so for my learning and people. 

     4. What are my learning works on:


Knows what my next steps are. 
And reflecting on my learning. 
I give lots of work and thinking in my works on because I need them to improve so for my future job. 

    5.What will my next steps be: 

By keeping reading books and always having an idea. 
I need to keep reading books so I can reflect on it and always having an Idea for something. 

Please leave a comment and give me my next steps.

Question of the day: What do you think your goal for 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question