Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

How to create a bar graph, pie chart and sum.

Hello guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing you how to create a  bar graph, pie chart and the sum of your data step by step.

The instruction was to create the step by step instruction in a google doc. We also had to insert the picture as it shown, so they understand and not struggle.

Last step is to post it on our blogs.

We do this to help people and know how to create and learn new things.

I gave myself an 4/5 on my effort and I give my self a 4/5 on my presentation.

Here is my presentation:
Step by step how to
create a bar graph!

  1. Go to google drive and select spreadsheet. 




  1. Make sure it’s in the right folder, click on the symbol
and Select where you're going to put it in then press
move. 


  1. Add all your data to the spread sheet. (You can also
change the background or the font.


  1. Select all the boxes that have numbers and words on
them.


 
  1. Press on the symbol it will automatically create a
bar graph but stacking up. (You don’t want the right
you want them side by side). Click on the column chart
and pick this one.


  1. You can add details by changing the background or
fonts again.
 
Step by step how to
create a pie chart!!!
  1. Highlight all your data.


 
  1. Press on this symbol and select pie chart.
  2. It should turn out like this.


Step by step how
to create the sum
for your data. 
  1. Select only the numbers of your data. (Make sure when
there is nothing to compare with your numbers make sure to
add zero).
 


  1. Find this icon and choose sum . Make sure
it looks like this and have the sum of your numbers
.

Free feel to add feedback on my blog post. Please don't be hesitate. 


Question of the day:  What would you choose if your create any graph for your data?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    Great job on your Blog Post,
    I like how you putted pictures on your Post.
    1 thing you might want to fix is the words, they are going of the page.

    Looking forward to your reply,
    -Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie,

      Have you been enjoying high school?

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post. Thanks for the positive feedback and my next step. 'Thank you for reminding me.'

      Anyways-Shadrach out

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question