Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

(Maths term 1 week 4)

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Have you guys been having a good day? In today's blog, I am going to show you what we have been doing in our maths for term 2.

We need to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) to be creative for our maths. In my DLO I will explain all my maths task and talk about how it went.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Here it is:
Hope you enjoy my blog post. Don't forget to leave feedback. 
Question of the day: What is your weakness in maths? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question