Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Writing Hello and goodbye poem!

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will show you what we have been doing in wananga at school.

So our task is to write a poem about normal and lockdown. It's not just a poem it's a poem that is hello and goodbye. So basically the hello is the thing we are doing right now and that is happening. And the goodbye is the stuff we were doing in lockdown and happening.

What I did is highlighted the hello with green and highlighted the goodbye with turquoise.

This activity was very fun because I needed to think about what I did since the lockdown. I needed to think deep.

Here is my work:



Hope you enjoy my blog post make sure to leave a comment!

Question of the day: What would you do if the lockdown is over in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question