Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Reading term 2 week 4

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In today's blog post I will show you my reading task for term 2 weeks 4.

The name of the author of the book I read is Shanna Fa'aita. The title of the book is Boot Camp.

In this blog post, I will make a DLO explaining all the tasks and about my work.

here is my DLO:
Reflection: The book was fabulous because I learnt a lot of new vocabulary words and learnt the relationship between a girl and her uncle.
The site that I used was very helpful for the task that I picked. It wasn't very understandable for me when I first saw it but when I watched a video of it helped me. The site is also creative with lots of things you could do on it. 

This is the sources I used for my work: https://wordart.com/create

Question of the day: Would you rather read an article or a book?

Hope you enjoy and always don't forget to leave a feedback. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question