Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Maths Term 2 week 5

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will share my task for maths in term 2 weeks 5.

So in week 5, we have been doing interpreting graphs. This task didn't take 2 weeks because we learned this before. In each slide we needed to put our answers and then we get the question from working home site. The working from the home site is published by our teachers. And in each slide, there is a lot of different topic. Like: Stem leaf graphs, Line graph, Dot plot graph, Pie graphs, Data tables, Bar graph, Pictograph.

This task for me was very fun and easy to do because I have learned this before and you should all know this but my favourite subject is maths.

This is my answers:



This is the questions:



Hope you guys enjoyed my blog post make sure to leave a comment!

Question of the day: What do you think is the hardest to do in the question for the interpreting graphs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question