Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Reading term 2 week 5 Pandemic

Hello guys,

Welcome back to my blog. I hope you're having a great day. In this blog post, I will show you my reading work of term 2 weeks 6. And this week I am reading an article called Pandemic.

The first task I did was to retell the main events in my own words. And then we made a flowchart showing the key events. Using the site called draw.io. The second task was to, ask one of the characters 3 questions. And then create a DLO with a site called biteable. The fourth task was to, use Google maps and Screencastify to create a video showing where the story took place. The last task was to choose 25 interesting words and make word art. Also, post it on your blog and with reflections of the story, what I used and a question.

Here is my presentation:


Reflection: I think the story is very shocking because it was in so many decades. And right now in the world, there is a virus happening called coronavirus. And the virus that happened in world war 1 was more dangerous than the virus that is happening now.  I am really sorry for the soldiers who died in world war 1. I am very thankful that they serve countries and sacrifice. And also I feel very bad for the countries who got affected by influenza.

Sources: Biteable, Draw.io, Screencastify, Google maps, Word art.

Question of the day: What questions would you ask if you met a soldier from world war 1?

Remember to leave a comment! And stay safe and clean!





No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question